Tuesday, November 26, 2013

NARS Alhambra Eyeshadow Duo


NARS Alhambra Duo Eyeshadow features a "metallic rose mist" and "golden champagne" and retails $39 for 0.14 oz.  Both shades read warm, and translates into a warm glow once applied.  This, in my opinion is the perfect duo to start out with if you're just starting to venture out in high end eyeshadows, as it is extremely versatile.  I often use the rose on my browbones and the champagne all over the lid alone or as a base.

Colour payoff is sheer, but can be built up with layering.  There is shimmer present in both shades.  I didn't notice any fallout with this duo, and with the NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, it lasts me around 8 hours.  After that, I noticed creasing on the inner corner of the lids and fading along the edges. 

NARS Alhambra Duo Eyeshadow definitely makes my list of must haves, and I highly recommend it!  

Alhambra was actually my very first high end eyeshadow.  It was really the quality of this product that made me venture out into the world of high end makeup.  Thank you NARS!


Onto my second one now since I shattered my first one!





Picture from narscosmetics.com



Wearing NARS Alhambra Duo Eyeshadow

On cheeks: NARS Luster blush
On lips: Dior Addict lipstick in Model


With love,

Dorothy

alwaystheromanticxx

2 comments:

  1. i have this too!! one of my favs :) good luck with the blog xx

    ReplyDelete